Village with the harbor located in the Milna bay in the west part of island. The chief occupations are farming, building of boats, fishing and tourisms.
The sands and pebbles beaches are located in couple of bays. The village is young, but it is one of the most beautiful at the island. The first information is from the 17th century, church was built in year 1783. The Russian army mariners were there during the napoleon’s wars in year 1800.